Introducing the Virtuoso Week Collaboration Lounge --- where the best client collaboration and travel planning happens, virtually!
Virtuoso advisors can take advantage of spending a week with the world’s top travel providers by inviting select supplier representatives to join in client video appointments at the Collaboration Lounge.
Virtuoso advisors demonstrate their competitive differentiation by joining forces with key supplier representatives in actively selling to their clients while at Virtuoso Week.
Collaboration Lounge reservations can only be made by Virtuoso advisors who will then invite supplier representatives to join them.
At the Virtuoso Week Collaboration Lounge, located in DaVinci 1 at Bellagio.
Monday - Thursday, between 9:00 AM and 5:45 PM. Session slots are booked at the top of each hour and last 45-minutes (i.e., 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, etc.).
1. The Virtuoso advisor contacts their clients prior to Virtuoso Week to determine:
a. Which experiences the client would like for the advisor to shop for while at Virtuoso Travel Week.
b. Determine the client’s available dates and times and secure the client’s video username (i.e., Skype or FaceTime) to utilize for the video call.
2. Utilizing Virtuoso Week Exchange, the advisor invites the supplier representative to a video collaboration session. By clicking the Request Meeting link in that person’s details, the advisor will be able to see which dates and times are available for (a) the advisor, (b) the supplier representative(s) and (c) a Collaboration Lounge session slot.
3. Once an invitation is sent by an advisor to a supplier, the Collaboration Lounge session is reserved.
4. Advisors should actively monitor invitations and follow up as needed to ensure that invited supplier representative(s) respond in a timely manner.
5. Once the supplier accepts the invitation, the advisor should confirm the date/time for the video call to the client.
6. The advisor and supplier representative meet in Collaboration Lounge, connect with the client, and let the planning begin!