Three Tracks with Longer Sales Meetings Available
The best of Virtuoso Travel Week – the networking, professional development and one-of-a-kind events will be back, along with several new features to add to the experience.
Three Tracks of 4-Minute Appointments
A new three-track appointment system debuted last year. While the relationship building purpose of the appointments has not changed, the three tracks bring several advantages to participants:
- Tracks continue to be organized in geographic groupings for both Preferred Suppliers and Members.
- All Preferred Suppliers are able to attend and familiarize Members with their products.
- The number of four-minute appointments is reduced, allowing for a later start time and self-selected afternoon sales meetings.
Self-selected 10-Minute Sales Meetings
Last year’s event introduced afternoon self-selected sales meetings. These meetings, which are managed through Virtuoso Travel Week Exchange, put the power of networking into a participant’s hand in that:
Virtuoso Travel Week appointments run from approximately 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
- Both Members and Preferred Suppliers can search applicable attendees and request a meeting at a mutually available time.
- All attendees can easily determine who they will see as part of their 4-minute track appointments in order to determine with whom to request a sales meeting.